Finnabair's Store7 Dots StudioFlickrPinterestFacebookTwitterBlog

2017-11-26

Guest Designer - Daria Schukina

Hello everyone. Talented Daria Schukina is our Guest Designer this month. She won our September challenge so we were happy to invite her so she could share her creativity and talent with you - and here she is! With colorful canvas based on Finnabair and 7 Dots Studio products, she totally rocked! And there is a video too, so take a moment or two :) and take a look at the blogpost, great video and Daria's social media or blog too. Enjoy!





Hello mixed media lovers! I'm Daria Schukina and I'm very happy to be a guest designer this month. I have long dreamed of this and it is a great honor for me!

I live in Siberia Russia. I bring up a little son. All my free time I dedicate to creativity. Most of all I like mixed media. Especially I love to create layouts and canvases. I came to scrapbooking 2 years ago. I fell in love with paint at first sight! I'm very inspired by the materials. A new "happy mail" is always like a breath of fresh air!


This moodboard very inspired me with color and mood. I liked the photo from the board, so I decided to use it. It is so perfectly suited to the new collection of 7 Dots Studio - Northern Lights. It inspired me to create a canvas that shimmers with the colors of the northern lights.

















Also for your inspiration, I created a video tutorial:


I really hope that I was able to inspire you. I wish you lots of inspiration and wonderful moments!


Mixed Media Place supplies:



2 comments:

Please note: leaving a comment on this website means you agree for us to store and process your data (such as user ID) for communication, education and marketing purposes. More information on our Privacy Policy is listed on the blog.